They all loved to tell me that I was pretty
Loved to play with my golden hair
I was never smart, clever or witty
But that doesn't matter when you're fair
I didn't have to try to be pleasing
Just had to smile, and blush and spin
Just like the wind, circling and breezing
Light and patient, delightful and thin
I wanted their love, I wanted their souls
So I did what I knew best
Your body repeats what it knows
With being loved, I grew obsessed
The child I was, was always so sweet
I must ever stay, so light and petite
Loved to play with my golden hair
I was never smart, clever or witty
But that doesn't matter when you're fair
I didn't have to try to be pleasing
Just had to smile, and blush and spin
Just like the wind, circling and breezing
Light and patient, delightful and thin
I wanted their love, I wanted their souls
So I did what I knew best
Your body repeats what it knows
With being loved, I grew obsessed
The child I was, was always so sweet
I must ever stay, so light and petite
No comments:
Post a Comment