The sky was clearing but the clouds still reigned
Just as his teeth still shone under his lips
He told a story, some laughter I feigned
Served to light his face just like an eclipse
Our footsteps echoed into the nothing
My thoughts were unsteady, fast and trembling
But he didn't care how I felt within
As long as I looked pretty, or resembling
Taking my hand I felt him press closer
Knowing of course that the moment was now
Did I want this too? I was not sure
To answer the question I knew not how
Before I could break away rain drops fell
He pulled my lips to his, it was just as well
Just as his teeth still shone under his lips
He told a story, some laughter I feigned
Served to light his face just like an eclipse
Our footsteps echoed into the nothing
My thoughts were unsteady, fast and trembling
But he didn't care how I felt within
As long as I looked pretty, or resembling
Taking my hand I felt him press closer
Knowing of course that the moment was now
Did I want this too? I was not sure
To answer the question I knew not how
Before I could break away rain drops fell
He pulled my lips to his, it was just as well
No comments:
Post a Comment